Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Intro to Author

Why I'm here: to bring you salvation. Seriously.
Through your absorption of my lectures, I will bring you peace and prosperity. You will learn how to flail your arms and scream at other people. I also hope to make a Republican and show you how to epicly pwn Democrats in the face. You will know the All-Important Quote by heart and be able to recite in under 15 seconds. You will appreciate classical music. You will learn how to use "Lawlsauce" "Lamesauce" and "GGWP." You will convert others to Guism. And you'll have fun doing it.

Who am I? I'm God. I'm the guy that going to be bringing you the salvation.

Who are you? The guy who is going to be reading my posts.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence." Read it. Learn it. Memorize it. Be it. 


Next Post: The Virtues of Capitalism and being a Republican

No comments:

Post a Comment